Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday at the Salon


Kenzi got her first haircut on the same day that I got my haircut, and Kristie got an updo for Modest Prom.  She sat SO still and was SO serious the whole time.  ~Teri

Camryn was so cute watching Kenzi get her haircut, I just HAD to take a picture of her!  Camryn was so excited and proud of Kenzi sitting so nicely:)  ~Teri
TA-DA!  Kenzi's first haircut!  We could NOT get her to smile!

Next was Kristie and her updo.  Luckily Scott came to pick up Kenzi at the salon after her haircut, because Kristie has a TON of hair and her updo took quite awhile, but turned out so cute!  Thanks, Erika!!   ~Teri

Kristie and I went to get her toes and fingernails done after the updo.  Of course I couldn't just sit there and watch her get her pedicure, I made good use of our limited time and got my toesies done too:)  I'll spare you a picture of mine though.   ~Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment