Friday, October 2, 2009

Callahan's 11th birthday

Like Callahan's birthday cake???  He would MUCH rather have Krispy Kreme doughnuts than cake!  Works for me!
We went to Lazer Extreme to play Lazer Tag with some of Callahan's friends on his birthday, September 25, 2009.  Kenzi considers these boys her brothers!  And I think it is nice to have 10 big brothers to protect her!!  Callahan and his friend, Nick kept trying to get Kenzi to say Nick's name.  She had refused to say it for days.  She kept saying, "I can't" and so they would bug her to say it again and again.  Finally, she looks at me quite exasperated, and says, "Mom, I can't say Nick!"
Kenzi calls Callahan her buddy.  She just adores him.  (I think the feeling is mutual!)

Happy 11th Birthday Callahan!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment