Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake

Camryn and Kenzi and I were making Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake, and I needed the girls to unwrap all the Andes mints.   Camryn asked, "How is Kenzi going to do THAT?"  I told her to teach her how to unwrap the mints.  So she did!  And do you know that little two year old didn't eat one mint until the very last one!  I took a dozen pictures, but couldn't get a great picture of the two of them until I snapped this one as Kenzi took a bite.  The recipe is done in a springform pan with crushed mint Oreos on the bottom, the Andes mints lined up around the inside of the pan, like little soldiers, and then put in the softened mint ice cream mixed together with Cool Whip.  Sprinkle crushed mint oreos on top and freeze. YUM!   ~Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment