Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kenzi was so cute wanting read her Friend Magazine while I read the Ensign (our church magazine) at breakfast.  Love the headband she put on all by herself:)   ~Teri
I got a new camera for Christmas and I think this picture is my favorite one, so far.  Kenzi loves to write.  She calls it "E-I-E-I".
Isn't this potato bin tower awesome????  Love it!    ~Teri

WHAT are these silly girls looking at??????????????

This beautiful bench!!!  After a drive to Wayside Furniture in Akron with Stephanie and Kristie took look for kitchen tables, Kristie and Stephanie found the towers at a store that was closing at the mall (with a 50% off sale).  Stephanie got one and when they got home, I peeked at it in her car and HAD to have one!  So back to the mall we went.  When I walked into the store, I saw this bench and fell in love!  To make a long story shorter, I got the ok from Scott (sweet man), and then Rob and Scott had to get the tower and the bench in the van and home.  NOT an easy task.  Needless to say, they got to choose where we ate dinner and off to Longhorn we went.  (They had to take the furniture home and then come back!)  The things men do for their wives:)  Thank you, honey.  After dinner, the girls rushed home to decorate!  I caught the girls standing at the front door admiring our NEW BENCH! (by the way, we did find a kitchen table at the very last second at Wayside, but I think we will wait a bit to get it.  I am too busy admiring my bench!)    ~Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment