Thursday, January 29, 2009

Florida

Scott and I went to Florida at the beginning of January, so I could attend the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference for three days.  It was SO awesome!  I am so blessed to be associated with such an incredible company!  I have met SO many wonderful friends because of my six years with Stampin' Up! While I was there, I won their new digital scrapbooking package!!  It is not on the market yet, but they will send it to me when it is.  I NEVER win anything and I actually WON! Anyhow, I was unable to put any pictures with this post because I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA!!  This is the second time I have gone to a Stampin' Up! event and forgotten my camera. I guess I am lucky that I had all the directions done for taking care of my kids and my own suitcase packed:)  The camera was obviously the last thing on my mind.  Luckily, my sweet friend Becky, let me make a CD of all her pictures before we left.  Oh! and the first day that we were there, we got the phone call that we were waiting for for two months.....we finally got health insurance for our little Kenzi!!!  Happy Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment