Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lack of blogging excuse

We were off to a great start at Christmas time, when we started this blog.  Then Scott and I went to Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference for a few days in January and I don't think it has slowed down since!  I signed up for an online Boot Camp program to jumpstart my Stampin' Up! business and that is 6 weeks long.  We are going on Week 4 tomorrow.  It has really been a great learning experience, but very busy.  We are supposed to have a workshop a week and normally I have about 1 or 2 a month, so that was doubling what a normally do.  So far, so good!  I am so grateful for the great friends I keep meeting through stamping.  I love being a demonstrator and teaching others how to stamp and scrapbook!  There is just something about making a card or scrapbook page yourself, that brings joy.  And lucky for me, copying is allowed!!  I have more to post, but the site is not letting me upload pictures, so I'll end for now:) ~Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment