Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hilton Head Island, SC

My parents invited us to Hiltonhead, South Carolina as they do every year.   I was determined to take any and all of our kids that could go!  There is always a conflict and we haven't been there in quite awhile.  Kristie and her friend, Elizabeth, came along with Camryn, Callahan and Kenzi.  We loved the pool and the ocean.  
I couldn't wait to see what Kenzi would do with all that sand at the beach. She loves her sandbox at home, so I thought this would be the biggest sandbox she ever saw!  What was her favorite thing to do at the beach?  JUMP THE WAVES!!  

Can you see my dad and Callahan in the background?  They spent their time at the beach IN the ocean jumping waves.  Love it!
This coloring page comes every so often in the American Girl magazines.  When we needed a break from the sun, the girls would work on their coloring.  Camryn loved having 2 big sisters for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment