Sunday, September 13, 2009

More HH FUN!

Kenzi has a THING about chapstick.  She puts it on and then sucks in her bottom lip.  I think she is eating it off her bottom lip.  It is the funniest thing:)  Anyhow, we were waiting for food at the Salty Dog Cafe and it kept her in her highchair and happy, so whatever works!!
We rented bikes and loved to go on bike rides, especially on the beach.  That was a highlight of our trip! ~and good exercise too!  One of the times we went, I had Kenzi in a baby seat on the back of my bike.  Kristie's bike chain suddenly came off her bike.  We were WAY down the beach and no one was around to help, so I put the chain back on MYSELF!  That was not an easy task and my hands were black from the grease, but I did it!  I got the Grease Monkey award for the day:)
Oh, look!  I was there too! I loved spending time with Callahan:)  What a great kiddo!
My mom got a bag of hershey kisses, the purple dark chocolate kind when we went grocery shopping and said she would need help eating them.  No problem!  We melted them in the microwave and started dipping everything in sight!

Have I said how much fun we had in Hiltonhead yet?  I have lots of favorite pictures, so we will just keep on posting til I run out!  This is one of my favorite pictures of Camryn.  My mom taught her how to play Rummy, so that was her game of choice for the trip.  She is so fun to play with:)~Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment