Monday, January 4, 2010

Ice Skating and Panera Bread

We are ready to skate! Marie and my dad were the photographers and cheerleaders. My mom and I always try to take our kids ice skating for the first time when they are four years old. Kenzi is three and it was her first time skating. I got her skates on and realized I didn't put on her snow pants, so off came the skates and we started over. Then I threw on my skates and grabbed her hand, because she had no idea that these things are hard to walk in!
Yes, we skated like this for an hour and a half:) Sometimes Michael or my mom took Kenzi, but she never wanted to get off the rink and never wanted to take a break. If she was distracted, watching everyone around her, she would actually skate quite well. I was so proud of her!


Warm soup at Panera! YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment