Monday, January 11, 2010

Love What You Do

I attended the Stampin' Up Leadership Conference in Phoenix last week. The theme was, "Love What You Do" What an incredible company Stampin' Up is. I learned so much and loved being there. The best part was that Scott came with me and did some work out in Phoenix while I attended classes. It is so neat that I DO love what I do. I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator AND I love being a mom (and wife). How blessed I am.

We went to dinner with our dear, dear friends, the Bowlers. We had so much catching up to do, that we could have talked all night long. We miss them so much.

We also went to dinner with Mike, Marie, Peri and Payton. So fun to see them again. We wanted to sneak them into our suitcases and bring them home to play with cousins. We couldn't though, because they were getting their new puppy, Murphy, the day after we left. Welcome to the family, Murphy. He is a golden retriever and so, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment