Monday, January 11, 2010

Kenzi

Kenzi is no longer in nursery in church. All the kids that turn 3 before January 1st are now in the Sunbeam class. They are SO cute! On Sunday, it was her turn to say the closing prayer in front of 50 Primary kids. None of us really thought she would do it, but we talked to her about it and gave her the choice of someone to help her. She wanted Mommy to help her. So both of us walked up to the front of the room, she stepped up on the little stool of the podium, and folded her arms.......I had told her to repeat what I said, so I whispered what to say and she....whispered it too. I tried again, and she whispered again. So finally, I said it out loud and she....repeated it out loud!!! She did the whole prayer by repeating what I said. She did it! We were so proud of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment